Lease rents Vasco City
Vasco City Citizen's Charter
Elected Representatives Elected Representatives
Elected Representatives From the Chairperson
From the Chairperson From the Chief Officer
Key Officials Key Officials
Citizen's Charter Departments
Citizen's Charter Income Certificate
Citizen's Charter Audited Accounts

Concepts of Development works
   -Civic Amenities
   -Beautification of city

Works in Progress Know your Dues
Applicable Forms Applicable Forms
Tenders Taxation / Fees
The Model Tenancy Act 2019 The Model Tenancy Act 2019
Right to Information Act Right to Information Act
Complaints / Suggestions Complaints / Suggestions
Taxation / Fees Renewal Forms
Lease rents Lease rents
Guidelines for Environmental Management of Dairy Farms and Gaushalas Guidelines for Environmental Management of Dairy Farms and Gaushalas
View Defalters List View Defalters List

House Tax
1. You are required to pay tax at the cash counter of Council/provided council has issued the house tax bills?
Ans: Incase the premises is not assessed for house tax you should apply to the council alongwith documents such as registration, Sale deed, Occupancy certificate,construction licence etc. The premises will be inspected by the Municipal staff and the same will be assessed for tax within 30 days. In respect of illegal premises the matter will be decided as per instruction issued by Government from time to time.
2. I want to pay tax of my house/establishment/advertisement what have I to do?
Ans: You are required to contact the Taxation Section Clerk who after verifying the tax register will collect the tax from you on the same day.


Home | Contact Us | News In Brief
Copyright 2002