Lease rents Vasco City
Vasco City Citizen's Charter
Elected Representatives Elected Representatives
Elected Representatives From the Chairperson
From the Chairperson From the Chief Officer
Key Officials Key Officials
Citizen's Charter Departments
Citizen's Charter Income Certificate
Citizen's Charter Audited Accounts

Concepts of Development works
   -Civic Amenities
   -Beautification of city

Works in Progress Know your Dues
Applicable Forms Applicable Forms
Tenders Taxation / Fees
The Model Tenancy Act 2019 The Model Tenancy Act 2019
Right to Information Act Right to Information Act
Complaints / Suggestions Complaints / Suggestions
Taxation / Fees Renewal Forms
Lease rents Lease rents
Guidelines for Environmental Management of Dairy Farms and Gaushalas Guidelines for Environmental Management of Dairy Farms and Gaushalas
View Defalters List View Defalters List

1. I want to start come trade to obtain licence what have I to do?
Ans: You have to apply in prescribed form (Annexure VI) alongwith the following documents.
  1. N.O.C. of the owner of the property/ lease agreement
    (In case the applicant is other than the owner)
  2. Certificate of Health Officer in case trade is connected with food articles.
  3. N.O.C from Fire and Emergency Services wherever applicable ( )
    On receiving your application the field staff of the Council inspect the premises and submit the report of feasibility of trade. Thereafter your application will be decided by the Chief Officer within 15 days.
2. What have I to do to renewal of my trade license?
Ans: You are requested to produce original trade license alongwith last payment receipt/advertisement receipt /rent receipt in case of Municipal Premises/house tax receipt etc. Thereafter payment will be accepted, receipt issued and license will be returned duly renewed after 4 days.


Home | Contact Us | News In Brief
Copyright 2002